The mourning doves below let me climb right up with them in the cherry tree earlier today. :) And I couldn't resist adding a couple more of the sparrows, waiting here at their local Tim Horton's this morning... ;) ...a flurry of feathers!
Hey, what's so strange about me climbing trees in winter?! (or summer for that matter!) :) I've been up there a few times in the past couple months, putting up and/or refilling the suet feeder. Why let the kids have all the fun?! :)
I saw a pair of doves nesting in one of our trees today too! You certainly are doing a great job of making life an adventure of learning for your family... and the rest of us too! Thanks so much. I just don't know how you do it all! I consider myself most blessed to have a sister and brother like you and Ralph. Love you!
5 comments:
I had a good laugh Sharon about you in the tree!! You still are so young at heart even though you have 6 kids of your own:)
Hey, what's so strange about me climbing trees in winter?! (or summer for that matter!) :) I've been up there a few times in the past couple months, putting up and/or refilling the suet feeder. Why let the kids have all the fun?! :)
Ha ha that's right! =)
Great pictures by the way.
I saw a pair of doves nesting in one of our trees today too! You certainly are doing a great job of making life an adventure of learning for your family... and the rest of us too! Thanks so much. I just don't know how you do it all!
I consider myself most blessed to have a sister and brother like you and Ralph. Love you!
We are truly blessed, too, Chris, with you as our sister -- and blessed with each & every family member and friend that the Lord has given us! :)
Post a Comment