Monday, November 20, 2006

Our Boys Again...

One morning last week, they were busy for a while with hymnals.
Now that's what we like to see (& hear)!
But they are not always so good...
I just overheard Andrew tell Timmy,
"I'm making it so you can't never, never walk in the toyroom."
Do I dare go down & take a picture?

Here they are --
but Timmy had already helped him by cleaning up a bit.
I went back up, only to soon hear screaming...
Andrew hadn't been helping, but rather dumping out more.
so Timmy "threw some food at him for punishment."
(Timmy's own words)
Don't get any ideas, this is NOT how we discipline our kids! :)
Anyways, they made up, & then Andrew went down,
and cleaned up the mess nicely all by himself. :)

4 comments:

Rich and Cher said...

That brought a smile, Sharon! All sounds quite familiar :) Your boys look like a neat little 3-some. It's great to fill a house with children and let them grow and learn and laugh (and yes, fight!)together. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior........
Cher

Kevin and Carole said...

so cute Sharon!! your boys are great and i am just delighted that ashleigh has such fine cousins. she loves them all so much!! and i love having them over one at a time - timmy was a blast on Sunday!! :)

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon said...

I was just experimenting -- made a comment & deleted it. It was easy. :)
Anyways, I was going to say...

Thanks for the comments! Yes, children sure are blessings from the Lord, aren't they!

And thanks for having Timmy over, Carole! It made him very happy, especially because he was missing Csleb SO much. Last night, in his prayer he thanked God that he could go to Ashleigh's house -- and also that he could have Oma's hamburgers! :) A true boy.