Yes, Ralph, you sure found a winner! Sharon is one of a kind!
Happy Birthday, Sharon! I'm often reminded of you when I'm reading my Bible; it is exciting to see Christ at work in your life, and His mind in you ("Who...made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a servant." Phil 2) You find so many ways to bless others; I've no doubt He who sees in secret will reward you openly! Thank-you for being an inspiration to me!
Hmm let's try this again (China blocks all blogs so I have to go through a slow connection)
Happy Birthday Sharon! I praise the Lord for His work of grace in your life and pray His continued blessing to rest upon you in the coming years! Love you very much. ...Steve
Dear Sharon, We wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! May the Lord continue to bless and keep you in the years to come. May He give you all you stand in need of as a wife and mother. With much love, Jake, Joyce & family
I know I was able to see you yesterday and give you a birthday hug, but I want to add my public "happy birthday" here as well. You are a very dear friend -someone I learn from and laugh with, a sister I can be sharpened by and receive encouragement from. God has truly blessed us all with you, Sharon! with my love and prayers, Cher
Hi everyone! Thanks so much for your encouragement & kind words! I thank the Lord for my dear friends & family, and for His grace which enables us to be blessings to one another! Without Christ we are nothing.
Hi Sharon! I'm a bit late in adding my birthday greetings, but I hope you'll still check these comments to find mine! It IS a very nice picture that Ralph posted of you. I hear all praise of you from my sisters, of what a generous and selfless friend you are, and an example to them. I remember that too, from when I lived closer to you, and we saw eachother more often. What a blessing that God is using you to encourage others. I hope you had a very happy Birthday!
Boy am I ever late! I did say Happy Birthday to you on Friday but I feel like I need to do it publicly too! ;) I too have to say with everyone else that you are a very conciderate and selfless person. You are always thinking of others which is a good example of a Christ like attitude! I hope you won't only be a friend for a long time but hopefully a neighbor some day too!!!! :) Have a blessed next year!!
Please forgive my belated birthday greetings! May the Lord bless you with many more fruitful years of service to Him, always sustaining you with His all-sufficient grace. And thank you for your prayers and many kindnesses over the years.
11 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sharon! I am very thankful for you as well and for your encouraging and joyful spirit! God bless you in the journey to the "homeland"!
Beautiful picture ... are you sure you are 30?!
Yes, Ralph, you sure found a winner! Sharon is one of a kind!
Happy Birthday, Sharon! I'm often reminded of you when I'm reading my Bible; it is exciting to see Christ at work in your life, and His mind in you ("Who...made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a servant." Phil 2) You find so many ways to bless others; I've no doubt He who sees in secret will reward you openly!
Thank-you for being an inspiration to me!
Hmm let's try this again (China blocks all blogs so I have to go through a slow connection)
Happy Birthday Sharon! I praise the Lord for His work of grace in your life and pray His continued blessing to rest upon you in the coming years! Love you very much.
...Steve
Dear Sharon,
We wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! May the Lord continue to bless and keep you in the years to come. May He give you all you stand in need of as a wife and mother.
With much love,
Jake, Joyce & family
Dear, dear Sharon,
I know I was able to see you yesterday and give you a birthday hug, but I want to add my public "happy birthday" here as well. You are a very dear friend -someone I learn from and laugh with, a sister I can be sharpened by and receive encouragement from. God has truly blessed us all with you, Sharon!
with my love and prayers, Cher
Hi everyone!
Thanks so much for your encouragement & kind words! I thank the Lord for my dear friends & family, and for His grace which enables us to be blessings to one another! Without Christ we are nothing.
Hi Sharon! I'm a bit late in adding my birthday greetings, but I hope you'll still check these comments to find mine! It IS a very nice picture that Ralph posted of you. I hear all praise of you from my sisters, of what a generous and selfless friend you are, and an example to them. I remember that too, from when I lived closer to you, and we saw eachother more often. What a blessing that God is using you to encourage others. I hope you had a very happy Birthday!
Thank you too, Maria! And yes, it was a wonderful birthday -- lots of fun at the RWF!! especially since I love animals... :)
Boy am I ever late! I did say Happy Birthday to you on Friday but I feel like I need to do it publicly too! ;) I too have to say with everyone else that you are a very conciderate and selfless person. You are always thinking of others which is a good example of a Christ like attitude! I hope you won't only be a friend for a long time but hopefully a neighbor some day too!!!! :) Have a blessed next year!!
Happy birthday Aunt Sharon!
Please forgive my belated birthday greetings! May the Lord bless you with many more fruitful years of service to Him, always sustaining you with His all-sufficient grace. And thank you for your prayers and many kindnesses over the years.
Love, Ange
Post a Comment