Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Coffeehouse

We had such a fun time Sunday evening,
especially during Animal Concentration!
(bring back memories of our great YP days, anyone out there?)
Thanks, Charlene, for catching some of the fun for all to see! :)
(although I said I wouldn't put all of the YPs on the blog,
I figured it wouldn't hurt to put family on!)




And the winner was... Ralph!

But forgive me, guys, I couldn't resist adding just a couple...

Missed you, Steve! But we'll see you next week, the Lord willing.

6 comments:

Rich and Cher said...

Yes - lots of fun memories stirred up with that post, Sharon! It's great to see today's group enjoying the same kinda fun with each other. I love this group of young people :) Having them over is a wonderful mix of laughter and spiritual discussion and encouragement.
Cher

Mark and Christy said...

Oh boy, yes I can remember Ralph doing the funky chicken - he obviously has not lost his touch, because I seem to remember him winning quite often back then as well.

What is he doing in that picture -the laughing hyena?

Mark

Sharon said...

No -- he was the elephant! All those years of practice did pay off... :)

And yes, Cher, it IS always encouraging to have the YP group over -- thanks be to God!

Anonymous said...

Ya, Ralph won alot!!

Charlene said...

What a hoot! Shar & Ralph, I don't know if we've laughed that long for a long time!! That game will forever be remembered and played again, I'm quite sure. Teehee, Ralph, despite some fierce competition, you played a first-class elephant! :-D

Anonymous said...

hello!

hehe, we played it at the hope center on Friday, it was fun!