haha that is adorable!! I love the fresh coat of paint!! that pic on the top is a very cute welcome to the blog. :) and i love the one of them sitting on the couch, you should put it on your sidebar. the house is looking immaculate, the sign is so sweet. and he SMILES! how precious! Can't wait to see him. Lou and i enjoyed checking up, happy to see some life here :) love from both of us to all!
I agree with Carole! Love the new paint, love the banner too! And I agree - the house looks spotless. When I dropped off the meal last week I came home to my house and felt like we were the ones who needed the meal. Your house was clean, ours was messy. Your kids were listening to Handles Messiah, mine to the computer. Yours were playing so quietly and mine... not so quiet! :) Rachel (and probably Maria too) did a great job while you were away!
So glad David is on the mend. Its a happy answer to so many prayers!!
3 comments:
haha that is adorable!! I love the fresh coat of paint!! that pic on the top is a very cute welcome to the blog. :) and i love the one of them sitting on the couch, you should put it on your sidebar. the house is looking immaculate, the sign is so sweet. and he SMILES! how precious! Can't wait to see him. Lou and i enjoyed checking up, happy to see some life here :)
love from both of us to all!
I agree with Carole! Love the new paint, love the banner too! And I agree - the house looks spotless. When I dropped off the meal last week I came home to my house and felt like we were the ones who needed the meal. Your house was clean, ours was messy. Your kids were listening to Handles Messiah, mine to the computer. Yours were playing so quietly and mine... not so quiet! :) Rachel (and probably Maria too) did a great job while you were away!
So glad David is on the mend. Its a happy answer to so many prayers!!
love the new look!
Post a Comment