...to here! :)
Yesterday afternoon, David was allowed to come home at last, and we are all so thrilled & thankful to the Lord for His great goodness to us! The kids had everything tidy & had even made us a "Welcome home!" sign! -- very sweet of them! :) This morning I took him to our family doctor for a follow-up visit, and he was pleased with how David is doing. I still have to give him the nebulizer masks every 4 hours during the day, plus he has to see a different doctor on Tuesday morning. But he is doing so much better, thankfully!
Of course, we spent lots of time today
coaxing sweet smiles from David! :)

4 comments:
So good to see you and sweet David at your OWN home yesterday for a minute - praise the Lord for seeing you safely through this! And for giving you dear children and a dear husband who kept things running at home while you were gone. David's smiles are so adorable! I love the banner! How precious our little ones are....I can hear Yvetta singing with Rich right now as he puts her to bed :)
Yay! I'm so happy for you! I hope and pray things continue to go well. What a dolly =) He has such a cute smile. Look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!
It sounds like you have some very capable older daughters there, Sharon. Wow. Your house looks nice! I'm sure it feels great to be home!
What a sweetie! He has grown a lot since last time I saw him. Time to come see him again. (You too) :-)
Post a Comment