Saturday, May 02, 2009

Good Friday

"I am the resurrection and the life!"



We celebrated the death & resurrection of our Saviour Jesus Christ with a delicious "Pot Blessing" lunch and with a hymnsing. Hard to believe Easter was almost a month ago already...




The dads cleaned up afterwards, with a little help. :) Thanks!
Afterwards some of us enjoyed a spring hike!



2 comments:

Sharon said...

Sharon, I love it that you always have your camera ready at these events! It is so fun to see all the wonderful people from our church. We miss everyone very much. Thanks for posting them!

Sharon said...

Thanks! but it was Ralph who took those pictures, not me. :)
We miss you guys too, especially at those sorts of things. I thought of you last night too, at Young Couples... :( It was a good evening though.
We are still praying for you! I'll call this week.