at Teen Ranch with some other homeschoolers!
Louise picked us up & also took most of these pictures... thanks!

Obviously we haven't taken our kids skating enough --
they were hanging on to the stroller for dear life! :)



Afterwards, we asked if we could feed the horses there.
Fun, although it seemed rather odd to be picking grass in January!


2 comments:
Hey - you guys got to see the horses? The kids would have loved that (not to mention me!) - I can hear Corin saying "neigh" right now as he "reads" one of his little board books. Skating was lots of fun - we should do it more often!
Yes, we did -- you guys left a little too early! :( Sorry, I should have mentioned our plans to you. I just figured -- it is supposed to be a ranch, after all! Plus it made the long drive more worthwhile, since we didn't skate for long.
And yes, skating was great fun & we are all eager to go again soon! (now that the kids all have skates -- thanks again for letting Timmy borrow Caleb's old ones!) Rachel gets to go on Thursday with her friends, but I have to arrange a time for the rest of us to go. Any ideas?
Post a Comment