Thursday, January 04, 2007

Birthday Party

The fun continued, as we celebrated with my dad's side of
the family on Friday evening, at their beautiful new home!
Mom & Louise being a little crazy...









7 comments:

Rebecca said...

For a minute there I couln't tell who was your Mom and who was Louise with those wigs on. Their faces look alike. :)

Rachel Joy said...

Same here! I had to zoom in to confirm!

Sharon said...

You're right -- I hadn't noticed before! Same smile... :)

Rich and Cher said...

Glad to see that others are not ashamed to put on wigs... Way to go Mrs. D & Louise! ra

Anonymous said...

My mom and I thought Aunt Tini looks like Carole there too. Wow, what a resemblance! If you have time, can you email me the picture of my mom with Jaden? Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

i have never been proud of the current hair colour...as you know it won't wash out like it was supposed to...but now i'm really embarassed - booohooooo sharon!!! :(

Anonymous said...

just kidding, i;m not really sad!!