We had a great evening with 4 other couples & their kids. Annalise was unashamedly caught in the act! Mmmm, whipping cream! Animal Concentration... Thanks for coming, everyone... and a blessed New Year to all our friends & family!
Yes - lots of fun! Thanks again, guys!BTW, someone (you know who you are..........Ralph!) told me that it was...what was the word.....juevenile, I believe.....to post crazy pics on blogs. If I remember correctly, he went on to say that that was what teenagers did to up their blog hits - pictures like: people in wigs, or silly action shots...Ralph, Ralph, you can blame your wife, but it's your blog, too :)
5 comments:
Yes - lots of fun! Thanks again, guys!BTW, someone (you know who you are..........Ralph!) told me that it was...what was the word.....juevenile, I believe.....to post crazy pics on blogs. If I remember correctly, he went on to say that that was what teenagers did to up their blog hits - pictures like: people in wigs, or silly action shots...Ralph, Ralph, you can blame your wife, but it's your blog, too :)
Watch your step, Cher, or I might have to post some crazy pictures of you or your husband... ;) (And yes, our hits are down.)
What an adorable little girl eating the whipped cream!
Yes, very cute indeed -- love those curls! :) and who could blame her, with all that yummy food within reach! Daniel would have happily done the same.
Nice pictures, Sharon. I vaguely remember the "animal concentration" game... If it's not too difficult to explain, can you tell me how to play it? :)
Post a Comment