He is absolutely adorable Sharon!! He also is quite a bit quicker than Matthew! I find this such a fun stage, although they are getting old so fast!! But each stage is very special eh?
Yes, each stage is priceless! We are just so thankful that he is strong & healthy, especially since he was so sick when he was little! Great are God's mercies!
he is so precious, Sharon! what a little darling! he always seems so happy and sweet. What a huge blessing that his health has so much improved. I hope that cough stays away. Hope to see him and you guys again soon!
4 comments:
He is absolutely adorable Sharon!! He also is quite a bit quicker than Matthew! I find this such a fun stage, although they are getting old so fast!! But each stage is very special eh?
Yes, each stage is priceless! We are just so thankful that he is strong & healthy, especially since he was so sick when he was little! Great are God's mercies!
Wow...he is ADORABLE!! What a cute boy!!
Lois F.
he is so precious, Sharon! what a little darling! he always seems so happy and sweet. What a huge blessing that his health has so much improved. I hope that cough stays away. Hope to see him and you guys again soon!
Post a Comment