Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Church Picnic 2010

On Saturday, Hope Reformed Church had its first indoor church picnic. So despite all the rain, we had lots of fun! Thanks so much for the great job you did organizing it, Mark & Trish, Jason & Andrea, Bruce, Eric, & Matt! :)

Rachel & Maria got the recipe for their Deep Dark Chocolate Cherry Tart from
The Nourishing Gourmet -- make sure you visit this great site!

The kids won tickets at their games, with which they could buy prizes.  :) 
Plus they all LOVED the balloons! Thanks, Melissa & Justin!









5 comments:

Trish said...

Thanks for those pictures Sharon! I haven't downloaded mine yet but I think I will now...

Rich and Cher said...

Oh, we just have the dearest church family in the world!

Carole said...

aawwww, that was SUCh a great time!! Thanks for taking and posting all the pics once again!! so many great ones :)

Joshua said...

WOW! My mouth is watering looking at that food!

Carole said...

i forgot to mention, that dessert R&M made looks AMAZING!! good job! I never saw it before it was cut and devoured...I did taste some though and it was delicious! :)