Thursday, June 14, 2007

Track & Field

On Saturday, we had our co-op's annual Track & Field Day.
It was great being able to have the dads there this time!
Thanks for coming to help out & to share the fun, guys!
And a big thank you goes to Bruce & Elsa for hosting it,
as well as to Marcia & Jo for organizing everything!
We missed having Mark & Trish & their kids there...
too bad they had to miss, because of chicken pox & colds.

Do you not know that those who run in a race all run,
but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.

And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things.
Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown,
but we for an imperishable crown.

Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty.
Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air.
But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection...
1 Corinthians 9: 24-27









Congratulations
, Joanna & Sarah, on your graduation!
BIG, sweet kisses from Jaden! :)

Thanks also for those amazing sundaes, Elsa!!





4 comments:

Rich and Cher said...

Great day, great friends, great hospitality, great food - all great blessings from a GREAT GOD! Oh, and the pictures aren't bad, Ralph :) (Ralph knows we always love his pictures!)

Sharon said...

"Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable." Psalm 145:3

Sharon said...

Wonderful pictures! I would love to see the whole collection sometime and perhaps get some for my own photo albums. I was a wonderful, relaxing day :)

Sharon said...

Certainly, let me know which ones you want! Anyone else?