Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cherries, Anyone?

God has blessed us with such an abundant crop of cherries this year!
If you are in the area, come & help yourselves! :)
(just give us a call to make sure we're home, though)This is a picture of 1/3 of the tree....

"Blessed be the Lord,
Who daily loads us with benefits,
the God of our salvation!"
Psalm 68:19


Thanks for picking so many, Steve!

7 comments:

Trish said...

Thanks so much for the yummy cherries! The youngest 4 love them too ... I am finding pits all over...
:)

Rich and Cher said...

Thanks for the cherry offer, Sharon! We'll enjoy them, for sure! Especially since I don't have to get up on that rickety ladder this time and get light-headed before finally admitting I'm not as good in a tree as I used to be!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I was in the area...I love cherries!

Sharon said...

You're welcome, Trish - glad they do like them after all!

And Cher, at least you didn't fall off then! :)

Karen, we wish you guys were in the area too... :) Well, we'll have to visit this summer, for sure!

Anonymous said...

cherries? yyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuummmmmm!

Maria said...

Thanks from our family too, Sharon! We enjoyed your cherries this afternoon. It was nice to visit in the "old church", as our kids call it, and talk to old friends. We always feel so welcomed there, by young and old! :)

Anonymous said...

Sharon, you are so good at sharing your blessings with others--those cherries were so scrumptious! Thanks so much for the treat. :)