Thursday, June 21, 2007

Baby's First Photo Session :)


O LORD, You have searched me and known me.


...For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.



I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;


Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.

Psalm 139: 1,13-14

5 comments:

Rich and Cher said...

Caleb says: I like your pictures - your baby is cute! I like the first picture of your baby curling up in the basket. (Caleb and I both looked through the shots with smiles on our faces - as we saw your beutifully formed gift from God :)

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures! We have to see her more often before she grows up on us! Did you take the pictures yourself?

Sharon said...

Thanks, we both did! It was fun!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Babies are amazing...Can't wait to see her and hold her, hopefully soon:)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww adorable!