Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bethany!

Bethany didn't cry during her first bath yesterday. :)

We think she looks a lot like Rachel when she was a baby.

Bethany's sisters & brothers are just thrilled with her!
We thank God for the six priceless treasures He has blessed us with, and we also praise Him for our dear friends & family!
We thank you all so much for your encouragement & prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! She is really cute, and yes, she does look quite a bit like Rachel.

Anonymous said...

Miriam Stewart said...

Bethany is soooo.. adorable!:) I wish I could see her right now.

Sharon said...

I hope that you are doing well Sharon. I understand that your mom is making meals for you this week (I hope this is correct!!), so I will get a meal to you for next week. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday!