Sunday, February 11, 2007

Lafayette

We were very thankful to arrive safely in Indiana yesterday afternoon for a Biblical counseling training conference. Judging by the topics to be covered in the coming week, we'll be learning lots! We will try to keep you up to date.

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! We missed you at church yesturday! Are you going to be buying the CD's? I forgot to ask you about it before. I need some things to listen to while painting. :)
Trish.

Anonymous said...

And enjoy your trip!! :)
Trish.

Rich and Cher said...

I just read your comment on our blog and realized you must have computer access there - yes, do keep us up to date! I asked Rich yesterday if he'd heard if you'd arrived safely (I was home in the morning with a sick Corin) so I'm glad to have your safety confirmed :) May God bless your learning and use it to His glory in your lives and amongst His people!

Charlene said...

Hi Ralph and Sharon! hope you're having a wonderful time! Andrew and Ash are having an extremely pleasant time playing with each other and their toys. :) However, I just asked Andrew if he missed you guys and he said, "Yup, I shore do."

Much love from back home,
Andrew, Ash, Charlene

Sharon said...

Thanks all!

Trish, we missed our church too. We'll bring something back for you.

Cher, too bad Corin is sick. You guys have got to come next year. :)

Charlene, glad to hear that Andrew and Ash are having lots of fun! We miss the kids too, although it is nice to have a break, of course!