Here's what we've been busy with all week! (not blogs, sorry!)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hey Sharon and Ralph, Rachel, Maria, Timmy, Andrew and Daniel!! it was so nice to see your pictures! I'm glad to see that it looks like you still got a good harvest from the cherry tree, though perhaps it wasn't as big a harvest as you would have liked ;) I hope you're all doing well, I love you tons, and miss you so much. love, Auntie Louise
We love you & miss you too, Louise!!! So neat that you can keep up with our lives even in the Phillipines! We have been thinking of you & praying for you all this time. As for the cherries, so far we picked about 12 bowls (of the size Rachel is holding), which weighed about 5lbs each -- 60lbs! So the birds left us oodles & I'm glad I returned the tree nets that you so kindly bought for us!
hey Sharon! I'm glad you guys got your cherries still, despite all those greedy birds! :) mmmm... a few cherries would taste good right now :) love you guys, so much! Louise
4 comments:
hey Sharon and Ralph, Rachel, Maria, Timmy, Andrew and Daniel!!
it was so nice to see your pictures! I'm glad to see that it looks like you still got a good harvest from the cherry tree, though perhaps it wasn't as big a harvest as you would have liked ;)
I hope you're all doing well, I love you tons, and miss you so much.
love, Auntie Louise
We love you & miss you too, Louise!!! So neat that you can keep up with our lives even in the Phillipines! We have been thinking of you & praying for you all this time.
As for the cherries, so far we picked about 12 bowls (of the size Rachel is holding), which weighed about 5lbs each -- 60lbs! So the birds left us oodles & I'm glad I returned the tree nets that you so kindly bought for us!
Thanks for sharing with all of us, Ralph and Sharon...they were yummy!
hey Sharon!
I'm glad you guys got your cherries still, despite all those greedy birds! :)
mmmm... a few cherries would taste good right now :)
love you guys, so much!
Louise
Post a Comment