Friday, June 09, 2006

Boys...

When Timmy was trying to make a gun this morning,
Andrew told him: "Don't kill people! Only if people is being bad you got to k--l them?" he then asked me.(Blogger won't let me have the word twice.) He meant in war, I think, because at breakfast a little later he said, "Wars are far away from Canada. Soldiers with swords and shields, they march to wars." He's a little behind the times!!

Boys & play guns are rather inseparable, I've found -- even little Daniel (who's less than 17 months old) has been pretending to shoot lately and making all the sound effects... using an upside down horse, or his ricecake, or anything!

Other things Andrew has been saying lately:

"Where is de wings when birds are walking?"

When he got out of bed last week:
"Mommy, is it tomorrow now?"

"I never drowned!
Mommy, because when I was at the cottage in the water, I never drowned!"(He had been asking Timmy what it means to drown.)

And, three weeks ago,
"Ring around the rosy,
pocket full of posy,
husha, husha,
we all get sick!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute sayings! Such things that go on in those little heads!
And I love that picture of Daniel--makes you want to pick him up and squeeze him!