
We spent a wonderful day in Picton with 2 dear families, both far away now, but still close in heart!
We miss you guys & are praying for all of you!

We found 2 caterpillars at the cottage in July, and enjoyed their transformations.
And another special visit in August... we miss you too, Rich & Ange!
Look-a-likes! :)

6 comments:
I LOVE the photo of David with the sandy smiley-face frisbee!!! It looks like an adorable ad for something =)
I never thought about it, but those two DO look alike (bottom picture)! Nice pictures, Sharon. Sad with all those friends so far away, eh? Seems strange....
I would love a copy of the family picture of Rich and Ange! Could you send it to me, Sharon? Thanks :)
Great Pictures! Looks like the kids enjoyed some very special memories! What a blessing.
Many of my sweet summer memories are the same as yours, Sharon! You've made up a big part of our life for a long time - I feel like I'm really missing a part of us away from you. Miss you, Sharon.
Miss you too, Cher! I am so thankful for your friendship! :)
Post a Comment