There are more pictures here.
"...Be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins;
and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
For the promise is to you and to your children,
and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”
Acts 2:38-39
And since I never posted pictures of Megan's baptism in July, here are a few.
As you may have noticed, I didn't blog much all summer! Sorry about that!
And here's a little sneak peak from our time at the cottage with Sharon's side of the family... (more to come one of these days) ...Megan's second time laughing! What a cutie!
And these were taken yesterday - thanks so much for the visit, Charlene! :)
2 comments:
aww Sharon what beautiful pics once again!! You guys take the best pics, whatever would we do without you? and i love the pics of David and Megs, they are both SO adorable!! thanks for posting!
What cute little kids! Isaiah actually looks a lot like your kids, don't you think? esp. David, I think.
Post a Comment