
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand...
For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’
Isaiah 41:10,13


To see a few more pictures of David that we've put on Smugmug, click here. You can also find a few other albums of our pictures there, if you click on asformeandmyhouse (top left)... enjoy!
Great things He has done
So loved He the world
that He gave us His Son!
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures of mother and baby! So thankful that you are both well, Sharon. May God bless you and Ralph. I hope to see you sometime soon!
After seeing Sharon and baby, I can confirm that they do look as good as the photos show - nay better - what a beautiful little boy! Thanks for letting us have your eldest and youngest girls for the week, Ralph & Sharon. Hope you'll be able to get some rest now that they're all back! Good thing that the Rachel & Maria are good helpers!
Oh - I love that little baby of yours! Thanks for letting me hold him so long - what a treasure. We're praying all is going well and that you're able to catch some naps to make up for lost night-time sleep! Little rascal - hopefully he gets that straight soon.
Congratulations to all of you! We're so happy to hear that all went well. Sharon, you look so young, and not a gray hair in sight :)
Post a Comment