We are so thankful that the Lord brought Ralph safely home at 5:30 tonight after being in Italy for 9 days for work... not fun! But the Lord provided faithfully for him across the ocean & for us at home, surrounded by caring family & friends. :) Thanks! When Bethany saw me taking pictures of the roses Ralph sent me yesterday, she wanted her picture taken too, so I happily complied. :)
It was exciting to look at your blog and see so many new pictures! I am very thankful that Ralph is home safely. What a long trip for him and a busy time for you, I'm sure! I hope that everything worked out okay with him taking Sunday off. I also loved to look at the pictures of co-op. We really miss the group and it is very sweet that you mentioned us in your post :) I am very thankful that Ange has been a part of your group for the half year. I also love to see how all the kids are getting so big and changing. Keep posting :)
2 comments:
It was exciting to look at your blog and see so many new pictures! I am very thankful that Ralph is home safely. What a long trip for him and a busy time for you, I'm sure! I hope that everything worked out okay with him taking Sunday off.
I also loved to look at the pictures of co-op. We really miss the group and it is very sweet that you mentioned us in your post :) I am very thankful that Ange has been a part of your group for the half year. I also love to see how all the kids are getting so big and changing. Keep posting :)
These are just the cutest pictures. She is really starting to grow up. Not so fast little Bethany!
Post a Comment