Rachel & Maria are very thankful for Girls' Club, where they have enjoyed many wonderful evenings -- including an opportunity to decorate these cute houses! and a couple pictures of our playful Pearl! The kitchen is done now! (except for the new microwave/range hood which Ralph hopes to install soon)
Your place looks beautiful and very light & bright. I love the picture of all your kids in the doorway... that would be a nice one to send with a Christmas letter ;) (I know you're busy but we so love to get one!) That's so neat that your bird flies around your house!
2 comments:
It is so beautiful and spacious, Sharon! Wow! Great work guys! We are looking forward to seeing it in - maybe sometime over the holidays???
Your place looks beautiful and very light & bright. I love the picture of all your kids in the doorway... that would be a nice one to send with a Christmas letter ;) (I know you're busy but we so love to get one!) That's so neat that your bird flies around your house!
Post a Comment