Friday, June 13, 2008

Reptile Rob

On Tuesday afternoon, we enjoyed learning about & interacting with reptiles! Reptile Rob taught us a lot about how God has designed these amazing creatures.
A big thank you to the VDs for letting us
use one of their greenhouses for this rather rainy day!
Yes, these brave kids are holding
a friendly tarantula named "Mrs. Fuzzy Bottom." :)

And here is Precious, a boa constrictor!

Sandy, a Bearded Dragon from Australia
(how would you like him for a hat?!)

"Oreo," the tegu from Argentina who "licked" the kids' hands


And we met "Boogers," a (sticky!) tree frog.

This is a baby caiman, a South American alligator.

Everyone loved Mortoise the Tortoise.

And last but not least -- Big Daddy the python!


2 comments:

Steve and Jo said...

Great pictures Sharon!! Just seeing Mary-Beth hold the tarantula again, gives me the creeps. Thanks so much for organizing it. Oh yeah, and I owe you money for that too, so please remind me:) We all know how bad I am for forgetting things:)

My name is Tim... said...

I hope that python gets enough food :)..... I'm not too hot on snakes myself! Looks like it was a lot of fun though!