Challenging and encouraging mp3 audio:
Desiring God National Conference 2007 on Perseverance.
Speakers include: John Piper, John MacArthur, Jerry Bridges and Randy Alcorn. I found these messages to be a very helpful in my daily struggle to fight the good fight till the end!
"God, Psychology, and the Christian Care of the Soul"
by David Powilson (3 parts) from the Bethlehem Conference for Pastors 2001. Among other things, Dr. Powilson challenges the church to take back the care of souls from the world, and encourages Christians (especially those in some sort of pastoral ministry) to engage in purposeful and significant conversation with others. For more on David Powilson and his work read this.
New Attitude 2007 Conference on Discernment.
Speakers include: Joshua Harris, Mark Dever, Al Mohler, C.J. Mahaney, Eric Simmons, and John Piper. I found C.J. Mahaney on "Discern Your Heart" and Eric Simmons on "Discern the Greymatters" to be especially insightful and helpful.
They are all free - download, listen, and grow!
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ralph
Thank you for bringing those messages to our attention. I listened to Randy Alcorn's message on Persevering. Much appreciated. Jake
Post a Comment