for a fun lunch at Niagara. (She's been wanting to take the kids
ever since their birthdays last summer, but it never worked out
until Saturday, which was the perfect opportunity!)
Quite the amazing restaurant! It's worth exploring.
And the "Tribal Feast" that Ralph & I shared is worth trying, too! :)
We watched this cute 1-year-old monkey for a while.
Their snakes & other creatures moved around, and were quite "Scary!" for Daniel at first. He had to hold on tightly to his daddy...
...trumpeting elephants...
"Hi, I'm Bruce!" This actually was a real, live baby shark (about 2 feet long) -- there were two of them in the aquarium! Not too ferocious though -- in fact, they barely moved while we were there.






7 comments:
Our monkey is 7 months old now and more cuter than the one you guys saw.........:)(Jake).
Can't wait to see him again! 7 months old already?! Joyce told me you folks will be coming out this way in a few weeks... great!
And of course, Jake, we agree with you that babies are MUCH cuter than monkeys! :)
P.S. When are you guys coming to the G.A.A. The greater Aylmer area?
Maybe you guys could bring your pastor and his wife as well. We could have a real reformed Party!!
Joyce I mean Jake
Sounds great, Jake! We'd love to visit with you guys - and it's LONG overdue! Do Ralph and Sharon have to be there, too? :)hee,hee - kidding, of course ;)
Wow! Looks like a GREAT place. I had to look twice at that snake to see if it was real or not :D
BTW, the Rainforest Cafe looks great! What a neat place to take kids - trust to your mom to arrange a visit to a great spot like that :) (and, I was definitely joking in the above comment - wouldn't it be fun to visit all together?!)
Don't worry, I know you were joking! :) Who can resist joking with Jake?!
Sorry, Jake, you bring it upon yourself!
But seriously, that visit does sound like a fun idea!
Post a Comment