skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sunday
We enjoyed being with Amy & her family between services yesterday, at Mom's. Steve was especially exuberant, of course, with Amy back for the weekend! (Timmy said when he saw this picture: "He's ALWAYS with her whenever he sees her!") Sorry, have to tease just a little.... :) It was good to have Kevin & Carole & their kids with us again too, home from the sunny south! Thanks be to God, our Keeper, for traveling mercies on many of our friends & family recently!
7 comments:
Nice picture!
That is cute what Timmy said, neat to see things from a childs perspective:)
:) My brothers and sisters have similar sentiments. Gotta take advantage of every opportunity when you live so far away!
It was really nice to see you all again!
Steve said...
Praise the Lord! He is definitely working wonders every day...just one of which is: Amy likes me???
Nice to have you over again!
I agree, very nice picture. Steve, you look so much like your dad! Sharon, how is your own health and the baby's these days? We get such regular updates on everyone in your family... except yourself :)
He does look like his dad! I think that often when I see a picture of him.
Thanks for the comments, everyone!
Laurie, Baby & I are doing fine, thanks! The midwives are always pleased with how the baby's growing, etc. Less than 6 weeks to go now! :)
Post a Comment