"Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations."
Psalm 90:1
Psalm 90:1


On Friday evening, our church celebrated God's faithfulness to us for 25 years! The Orthodox Christian Reformed Church of Toronto began in December, 1980 with 9 families.
The program included brief histories of the church, of the YPs, of Eternal Life Mission, and of the Parsonage Training Program. We then watched a beautiful media presentation of the past years, put together by Carole (with Steve's help - well done, guys, & THANKS!) (and thanks also to everyone who helped out, or came to celebrate with us!) Following are a few pictures from the presentation...


Betty, with Amy & Maria V.
Steven & Andrew B.
David, Andrew, Marybeth, Anneke, Jamie, Ashleigh, & Mary
Wheelbarrow race!
Andrew, Sarah, & Timothy D.V.
Emily W.
Melissa, Rachel, Allison, Maria, Kristin, Nathan, Justin, & Timmy(this was taken at Ladies Bible Study a few years ago)
5 comments:
I cant believe I used to wear shirts that color!!
I cant believe I used to wear shirts that color! :-S
I cant believe I used to wear shirts that color!!
it triple posted me! hmm....
lol...
nice post aunt sharon!
Post a Comment