In the spirit of Kenny's cute sayings, here are a few recent ones from Andrew.
After getting home from church on Sunday, Daniel was crying in his carseat. Andrew went right to him and said, "I here. Here's me. Us home!" Often Andrew's comfort works, & cheers Daniel right up. Daniel was in the playpen a couple days ago, complaining a bit, so Andrew asked, "Mommy, can I go in playpen with Baby? I be careful Baby. (In the playpen:) Hey, dis is nice! Here's me! You have 'nuff toys. You have toy already -- see! You have 'nuff toyses." Timmy, from the couch: "Andrew, not toyses, but TOYS." Andrew replied, "No, dese toyses!" (He tends to talk like Gollum - "drinkses, bookses, boyses, poopses..." - although we haven't read Tolkien to the kids yet.)
Yesterday, when Andrew saw me playing with Daniel, he wanted to play also. I told him he was too heavy to be lifted like that, and he said, "Me wanna go little again!"
At suppertime today, he said this to Timmy out of the blue:
"When us born, I born after you, Timmy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol!!! that's so cute! =)
how precious!
isn't it funny how they are so smart yet so simple at the same time?
not to mention cute...
Post a Comment