We went to a luncheon to hear Ken Ham last week - a promotional for ministers for their upcoming conference in January of next year. I was impressed with the organization; I knew of it, but had not seen it "in action," at least for quite a while. It is a great way to interact with our society and culture as it lives out the inevitable consequences of its rejection of God, creation, sin, redemption, etc.
That's good. Reminds me of the one where this guy's asking for a sign and this billboard falls from the sky. Sort of sounds like that's what people want =)
2 comments:
Hey Ralph,
We went to a luncheon to hear Ken Ham last week - a promotional for ministers for their upcoming conference in January of next year. I was impressed with the organization; I knew of it, but had not seen it "in action," at least for quite a while. It is a great way to interact with our society and culture as it lives out the inevitable consequences of its rejection of God, creation, sin, redemption, etc.
We have to talk soon!
Mark
That's good. Reminds me of the one where this guy's asking for a sign and this billboard falls from the sky. Sort of sounds like that's what people want =)
Post a Comment