I've been collecting some things Timmy has said in the past few days which have made us smile...
About a week ago, he ran to me, excited. "Daniel smiled at me four times! He attached two together!!"
On Tuesday, Ralph washed our van (at last), and a couple mornings later Timmy noticed it as he was looking out the window. He was surprised, & told me, "I thought it was somebody else's car. Because it doesn't have the dirt on. Suddenly I realized! And the windows are clean!"
Lately he's been begging for a watch, so that he'll know what time to get out of bed, supposedly... although I think it's really because his friend Caleb has one.
Tonight at suppertime he came out with this, out of the blue: "I'm always hungry in the middle of the night!"
But these are my favourites: Yesterday the boys were running around, with Andrew copying whatever Timmy did. Laughing, Timmy came to me & told me, "Andrew is such a nice brother!" Later I heard them "Chugga Chugga Choo Chooing" together, until they bumped heads. "Ow!" Timmy came to me rubbing his head. "We were on the same train track. We were driving so fast!"
Sharon
(this was originally posted on Saturday but it didn't work)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment