Monday, July 25, 2011

Cousins & Cats!

A few weeks ago we left for our family vacation, stopping at John & Betty's for an evening on the way. There we enjoyed a little visit and Betty made a delicious supper for us, before Ralph & I went to their friends nearby to pick up a travel-trailer that we rented for 9 nights. What fun! We camped out on John & Betty's driveway that night and headed down to Kentucky the next day, Friday July 8.



The rest of the pictures on this post were taken by Rachel...  I especially love these ones of David, who couldn't get enough of their kittens (he called them babies).  We had to keep an eye on him - I am sure he would have loved them to death if we had stayed much longer! :)




Our home on wheels!

2 comments:

Rich and Cher said...

Neato! I can't wait to see more pics of your trip! Your little David is just growing up way too fast!

Betty said...

Wow, Rachel is turning into just as good of a photographer as you and Ralph, Sharon. :)

Nice pictures! I love them! And we certainly had lots of fun having you stay over that day.