Friday, December 10, 2010

Rock Lake Lodge Memories

We had such a special time in September with some of the families from our co-op group! Although we are sad that it was our final event as a co-op, and sad that some of us couldn't be there, we are nevertheless so thankful for the wonderful fellowship & fun we could enjoy there! Thanks so much for your kindness in inviting us, Mr. & Mrs. Bluebeard! :) I have been intending to make a post for months, but figured that I will probably never get around to it since there are too many pictures to choose from! So just follow this link if you want to see some of the highlights of our time there.

1 comment:

Mark and Christy said...

Wow, those are some really neat mushrooms, Sharon! I can't believe how many different kinds there are just in that small part of the world...I'll have to show Miriam, she was studying fungi.