skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kingdom Seekers' Banquet
...the waiting area...
The Kingdom Seekers' theme verse & song
I seek you with all my heart;
do not let me stray from your commands.
I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you.
Psalm 119:10-11
Rev. Pennings gave an informative presentation about MINTS, a mission organization that seeks to reach the world for Christ by preparing Christian leaders in many nations for ministry. And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. Matthew 28:18-20 
This was a special way for Dad & Mom to celebrate on their 45th wedding anniversary! Congratulations! :)
The girls did a wonderful job serving the delicious five-course dinner! What a treat!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)
And a big thank you to all you who helped do those thousands of dishes... I am not exaggerating! Wow!
Trish has better pictures of the banquet on her blog - enjoy!
2 comments:
great pics, Shar. That was lovely, lovely. wow.
Beautiful - moments and memories to treasure!
Post a Comment