Wow, Sharon! That was so fun to watch -- I love the suspenseful music to go with. :) And he is so young to be walking already!!! WAy to go, David! And Mommy, for catching it on camera.
Ooooh - way to go, David! So nice to see Maria encouraging him, too :) I'll bet you were all quite thrilled to see him - I'm sure he gets lots of cheers from the sidelines at your place! Give him a big hug from me :) I just realized that I forgot to send you our address here - but we're leaving in a coupla weeks, so I'll still give it to you but Rachel will have to send her letter right away - Laura's looking forward to it!
5 comments:
Wow, that's so great:)
Wow, Sharon! That was so fun to watch -- I love the suspenseful music to go with. :) And he is so young to be walking already!!! WAy to go, David! And Mommy, for catching it on camera.
HAHA!! that music is GREAT accompaniment! how cute!! what a quick little guy. :)
Ooooh - way to go, David! So nice to see Maria encouraging him, too :) I'll bet you were all quite thrilled to see him - I'm sure he gets lots of cheers from the sidelines at your place! Give him a big hug from me :)
I just realized that I forgot to send you our address here - but we're leaving in a coupla weeks, so I'll still give it to you but Rachel will have to send her letter right away - Laura's looking forward to it!
Yes, we are all quite thrilled about David, and he does get lots of cheers! :)
The accompaniment was not planned - Rachel just was doing her scales when I videoed, that's all! Funny how it worked out...
Post a Comment