Friday, April 16, 2010
Four months!
David was 4 months old on Wednesday! He continues to be a happy, sweet baby, stealing our hearts! :) Since the bronchiolitis, he has thankfully been healthy, up to a week ago, when he got a cough which has been hanging around. But yesterday the doctor said not to worry because his chest is perfect! And I was very happy to find out he weighs 16 lb. 4 oz. already! We are so thankful that he is doing so well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sharon, that is SO great! So glad the cough isn't turning into anything worse. He is a CUUUUTEEE! See you... When the baby is born!!! :)
I love that picture! What an absolute doll! I just want to give him a squeeze :) So glad he's well.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHH He's adorable. I miss him already, can you come over? haha
Post a Comment