Tuesday, February 24, 2009
It's off!
This morning when Bethany's temporary cast was removed, she moved her arm just fine with no pain! The doctor thinks it continued to be painful on Saturday after being "popped back in" because of swelling due to being dislocated. Keeping it still in the cast for a few days hopefully helped it to heal more quickly. Whatever the case, she is used it normally the rest of this morning. (Here she is, busy as usual with her "baby.") We are very thankful to the Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wonderful Sharon that she didn't have to keep the cast on! It is not nice at all for kids to wear a cast. I also thought that the singing clip was really cute. I think she will be a good singer-like her Mommy!
Thanks! :) I miss hearing your daughter singing her heart out in church. :)
Post a Comment