We went with Betty & her kids; Dad B.; Margarita (we went just 2 days before Eliana was born!), her mother (all the way from Bulgaria -- she is helping her out for 3 months), & Raddoy; my mom, Ashleigh, & Jaden; and Emily W. (Sadly, Lisa & the rest of their family couldn't make it that day.)
Here are some of the highlights of the day!
I had to quit taking pictures halfway through the day though,
because the camera batteries died. :(
shown at the RWF each year?!
"Have you given the horse strength?
Have you clothed his neck with thunder?
Can you frighten him like a locust?
His majestic snorting strikes terror.
He paws in the valley,
and rejoices in his strength;
He gallops into the clash of arms."
Job 39:19-21
2 comments:
such beautiful pics again Shar!! we're praying for you & especially for Ralph on his trip!! Can't wait till he's home again with you all :) ...love you!!
Oh - I wish we could have gone along with you all! Maybe next year, DV. I'm waiting to see some of the many co-op pics you've been taking! :)
Post a Comment