she just LOVES people, even more than our last bird did.
I had trouble getting a picture of her, because she kept flying
on to the camera to investigate & nibble it. At the moment she is attacking my keyboard!

This gives a better view of her colours, which are still light, but will deepen as she gets older.This fall, Heidi has been coming to teach piano to the 4 oldest kids -- what a blessing! Lizzie comes along to help me out with various projects & things. It's going really well & we are so thankful! It's a good thing they like birds, because Pearl loves to pester people. :)
As you can see, the girls are learning a duet...


3 comments:
Very nice Sharon to have your neices come and help you out like that! I can't believe you all love having a bird flying around your house! I think it would make me a bit nervous....
I can get a bit of an idea of your renovations in the last picture. It looks really nice and bright.
Hey! Such a cute new bird, Rachel and Maria! I can't wait to see him! Hopefully soon. He looks like lots of fun.(:
posted by Miriam Stewart
haha wow that is an interesting picture. I look... interesting.
It's been great doing piano lessons for your kids, they are a pleasure to teach.
Post a Comment