and the Lord gave us such lovely weather!! Wow!
We thank Him for the rich blessings we again enjoyed there
with loved ones!


Josiah
Sarah's haircut
playdough time
Settlers
a birthday hug :)
the thrilling stories of Captain Bluebeard
Bethany finally decided to take her first series of steps on her own, after first practicing a lot by walking around holding my hand...
The week before she had managed to walk 2 steps, but that was all she ever dared to do. Since getting home on Saturday, she has now become much more comfortable with walking & does 8 or 9 steps or more before falling. We are just thrilled! :) I've never had such a late walker -- she is almost 16 months already, and our other 5 were all walking at a year or so. So this is all the more exciting because we've been waiting so long! :)
3 comments:
great pictures! looks like you had fun! I miss the kids like crazy, and can't wait to see them again.
Thanks for the phone message! Its been busy but I hope to talk to you soon.
Love, Steve
Oh Sharon - now that Bethany is walking, she looks so much older than Vetta! Glad you had such a nice time at the cottage - I'm sure it was extra nice to be with your own family after spending the conference week away from them. Though we were diligently starting school here, I would have rather been at the cottage! :)
Oh, such wonderful memories. Wish we were still there! But life goes on... Way to go Bethany!
Post a Comment