Wednesday, August 20, 2008

They're done!

Wow! Am I ever thankful for this gorgeous kitchen! Now Ralph "just" has to install the sink, dishwasher, microwave/range hood, & floor. (the floor won't be till next month) As you can see, there are a few doors missing -- they should come in a month or so. Even a brand new kitchen isn't perfect! :)

8 comments:

My name is Tim... said...

Wow - very nice!

Anonymous said...

fabulous, sharon & ralph. LOVE it!! enjoy!! :) Carole

Anonymous said...

wow - what a difference from six days ago!

Love, Steve

Steve and Jo said...

It looks great guys, and I think it is so nice for Sharon especially:) Now she can serve us even more than she does already:)

Sharon said...

It looks beautiful Sharon! How exciting for you who spend so much time in your kitchen (most mothers do :)). It will be wonderful to have all the extra cupboard space-although I'm sure it will fill up quickly.

Emily said...

Looks very nice, Sharon! I like the green paint color too.

Anonymous said...

(Oops, that was me but Emily was logged in :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see it in real life! :-)