Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Our youngest boy turned 3 on Friday --
although he has himself convinced somehow that he turned 4!Seeing me sitting at the computer recently, Daniel told me,
"I gonna say: 'I LOVE.'" I asked him, "Who do you love?" "God!"
We thank the Lord for our lively, lovable son, and pray that he may grow in love to God and to his neighbour.
(Steve & Amy came back for a few days last week, because they had to do some banking. It was a treat to see them again.)
Daniel always has to be involved in whatever his big brothers are doing! Though he does have a tendency to wreck things up a bit, they usually don't mind invoving him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the top picture, especially the little tiny bit of hair sticking straight out =)

He sure is affectionate! Everybody loves Daniel -- I guess that's becuz Daniel loves everybody ...ha ha

Rich and Cher said...

Happy Birthday, Daniel! You are my best friend and I'm so glad I got play with you at church again on Sunday! I love God, too, and I'm glad to have a friend like you. Love from Corin :)