Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Congratulations!

We were delighted to attend Uncle Cliff & Auntietta's
35th wedding anniversary celebration on Saturday...
what a very special evening it was!
Praise be to God for His faithfulness & blessings!


My cousin Laurie is visiting from out West for 2 weeks, with her 3 daughters. Too bad Steve & their son Joel couldn't make it!
(here is Emily, with Marie in the background, and Holly is above)


5 of their 6 kids -- we all missed Jonathan, their older brother,
who is teaching English in Vietnam.
Thanks, guys, for all the effort you put into this celebration!

Mrs. E made up the cutest song
about busy Auntietta & her sleep-walking hubby. :)
Here's just the chorus:

Oh, -- the pundits they may say
Housewives have a boring day,
Yet the duties are delightful, and the privileges great.
But the privilege and pleasure
That I treasure beyond measure
Is to have Cliff for my hubby
...Though he does somnambulate!






You gotta be quick to catch Mom,
who faithfully tries to hide when a camera is pointed her way...



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It looked like a great evening. (I stopped by in the afternoon - we had firetrucks come at the school next door and I needed your uncle Cliff). I'm glad that so many could come out and help celebrate.