Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More from RLL...

We were so thankful for the opportunity to spend
a few days at Rock Lake Lodge in early September,
with Maurice & Rachel & their sweet kids.Serious boatbuilding!preparing for the big race...
Mr. Toad sailed Timmy's boat for a while...
Goin' hikin' -- Daniel still talks about it!
Not all of his memories are good, though, because
he stumbled onto a wasps' nest on one of our hikes. :(
Thankfully he only got stung twice, although his
rescuer (Ralph) got at least 6 stings.

Ralph cuts the boys' hair nowadays,
which is such a big help -- thanks, dear!The kids helped Auntie Rachel make a great sandcastle!a wild ride with Uncle Moe
Thank You!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful pictures Sharon! I love to see the different things that people enjoy doing while at the Lodge. What a blessing that place is to so many people. It holds a lot of special memories for our family :) I especially loved the family pictures at the end. I hope that we can have a copy!

Rachel Joy said...

Such a nice week... thanks for coming! And thanks for the CD's of pictures - that must have been our 5 most well-photographed days ever!

Sharon said...

Yes, the Lodge is a tremendous blessing to so many families, ours included!! We are so thankful your parents share it with everyone! :)

And you certainly can have the pictures, when I get around to printing them -- which is something I don't do much of, these days. Digital is wonderful, but it has a few drawbacks -- especially having to wade through ALL the pictures afterwards! We're drowning! (almost) :)

ASB said...

We enjoyed seeing your pictures at the Lodge, and can attest to what a special place it is for us as well. Your family pictures are beautiful! It strikes me how fast our families grow, and how fast they grow up!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks like you had a great time together. The family pictures at the end are incredible. Are you planning to use them for Christmas photos? I'd sure love one!
Miss you guys. Don't see enough of you!
Chris