Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Craft time with Oma

Every year, Oma does a craft with the younger kids.
This year they made beautiful little wilderness gardens,
complete with "ponds" or even a "river."

Josh helped Josiah to make his garden.
In case anyone is wondering about Daniel's forehead, he had a bee sting so I put on some plantain leaf with a bandaid on top. Otherwise, applying toothpaste or honey can help heal bee stings, too, I hear.



Thanks, Oma!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Did he get stung again or were those old pictures?! Looks like they had fun!

Steve and Jo said...

I heard the bees were bad up there. Hopefully they aren't to bad when we go up, because we have a lot of people that are allergic to bees. What a fun thing for an Oma to do with the kids. I am sure they enjoy spending that time with her.