We fully enjoyed our time together there -- thanks, guys!

We observed a number of interesting critters: the first looked like bird poop, but turned out to be a moth! I checked it up this morning, & found out its name: a wood nymph moth, genus Euthisanotia.





Below the moth is a small praying mantis which Josiah tried to capture, bravely but unsuccessfully.
We also admired (?!) many caterpillars.








sharing shoes :)
John & Betty are renting a big house by a river --here is a picture of part of their huge backyard.



3 cute babies -- Bethany, Joanna, & Titus!

3 comments:
Sharon, I just love these pictures. Thanks so much for taking them and for posting them. It looks like we had a lot of fun, eh? :)
Betty
Looks like you all had lots of fun! Too bad we couldn't make it. It was Paul's weekend to work and I am not up for longer trips with 2 kids. Nice to see the pictures though.
~Jennifer W.
Oooohhh, I love these pictures! Thanks, Sharon! :)
Post a Comment