Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Playpen Time

Daniel surprises me by still enjoying his morning playpen time, which often lasts over an hour! Today I heard him saying "Hurray! Hurray!" so I came with the camera to see what he was doing...
As soon as it's taken, he asks, "I see? I see?"
and when the picture disappears: "All done Daniel."

4 comments:

Rich and Cher said...

What a little doll! Don't you just love this age? (I think I say that about the kids at every stage :)
Cher

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!!!!!!

adorable

Matt and Julianna said...

Hi Sharon..I love looking at people's blogs but never know what to comment. It's amazing to me how everyone's families have grown and their children so much older since leaving Toronto--it's high time we visited. I have a question though, at what age do you start your playpen time?

Sharon said...

Hi Julianna! Nice to hear from you! It certainly has been been a while since we've seen you guys... I'm sure your s are growing quickly, too!

About playpen time -- I've always started them young, around 4 months if not earlier. And we keep it up as long as possible! Generally till the next baby needs the playpen... :)