
“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser...
Abide in Me, and I in you.
As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself,
unless it abides in the vine,
neither can you, unless you abide in Me...
I am the vine, you are the branches.
He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit;
for without Me you can do nothing...
By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit;
so you will be My disciples."
John 15:1,4,5,8
The Lord gave us an abundant crop of concord grapes this year...
Here's a sweet bowlful I picked today!
1 comment:
gorgeous pics again, Sharon!! mom & i are very impressed: "nothing that turns Sharon on more than a bowl of fruit" was her comment :) they look so scrumptious and tempting...however over the weekend i ate kerri's grapes like mad and that didn't seem to sit well with baby Jaden, so i am trying to avoid grapes now...at least not overindulge :)
Post a Comment