sounds like fun!I leave a week today for killbear park!
Watch out for rattlesnakes! :) You've heard they reintroduced them there? But have fun anyways!
cool! yeah, we went there a couple of years ago and we actually had bears in the campground!
yeah, I heard that....it's like they like snakes more than people or something :DBears right in there? I was biking last year and I saw one, bu it wasn;t in the campground.
Yeah when we went it was a couple years ago but it was right in the campground, walking down the road.
freaky! Maybe I should bring my AK47 :D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
sounds like fun!
I leave a week today for killbear park!
Watch out for rattlesnakes! :) You've heard they reintroduced them there? But have fun anyways!
cool!
yeah, we went there a couple of years ago and we actually had bears in the campground!
yeah, I heard that....it's like they like snakes more than people or something :D
Bears right in there? I was biking last year and I saw one, bu it wasn;t in the campground.
Yeah when we went it was a couple years ago but it was right in the campground, walking down the road.
freaky! Maybe I should bring my AK47 :D
Post a Comment